Breakfast That Will Make Your Day 🙆♀️
Recently, I have been making a lot of vegan breakfast parfait because not only do they look pretty (who doesn’t fancy a pretty breakfast?😏), but I also enjoy experimenting with different flavors combination! ❤️ Here is one of my favorite breakfast that I have been making A LOT lately. ☺️
This recipes may look a bit more complicated than other recipes. But once you prepped all the layers, you can have this lovely vegan breakfast parfait whipped up within 5 minutes. More importantly, this recipes makes more than one parfait too! 😆✌🏻 That means you can have them anytime of the week as you wish 🙌
Of course, you can enjoy the layers separately as they are. But I would highly recommend you to have them together as this flavor combination is just SO GOOD 😍
Nutrient Dense Vegan Breakfast Parfait
I love having tofu mousse for breakfast as it’s 1. high in protein, 2. filling and 3. super delicious 😋 Throughout these years, I made a different variations of tofu mousse, ranging from Matcha to fig and fall inspired. This chocolate tofu mousse, however, is one of my staple breakfast. I have been making them over and over again. It is also a perfect pre- and post-workout meal thanks to the naturally high protein content.💪
High In Omega-3
Us vegans LOVE chia seeds as it’s high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Besides sprinkling them on salads or smoothie bowls, my favorite way is to enjoy them as chia pudding. Chia pudding is so easy to make and you can literally make any flavors you want!😋
Because of it’s yogurt-like consistency, besides serving them in a parfait, I also enjoy having them with my homemade raw granola. 🍫 It also helps cure my sweet tooth when I was craving for something sweet after a meal 🍬
Acai, Cacao & Moringa Matcha Vegan Breakfast Parfait (Vegan, Gluten-free)Course: BreakfastCuisine: WesternDifficulty: Easy
- Acai Peanut Butter Nice Cream (make it in the morning)
1/2 cup of berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
1/4 cup plant milk (I used Oatly)
1 cup chopped frozen mango
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp acai powder
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Moringa Matcha Chia Pudding (overnight prep required)
1 cup plant milk (I used Oatly)
3 Tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp matcha powder
1 tsp maca powder
- Chocolate Tofu Mousse (overnight prep recommended)
1 heaped Tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp cinnamon
4 oz silken tofu
1 Tbsp nut butter (I used brazil nut butter)
1 dried fig/ date
Splash of plant milk
- Acai Peanut Butter Nice Cream
- Place everything into a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and fluffy. The consistency should be like ice cream, so feel free to add more liquid if it’s too thick.
- Moringa Matcha Chia Pudding
- The night before you want to have this parfait, mix everything in a clean glass jar.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes, and then stir well again to prevent it becoming clumpy. Leave it in the fridge overnight for it to thicken.
- Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- Place everything in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. The consistency should resemble that of yogurt. So adjust the amount of plant milk if needed.
- Let it sit overnight in the fridge for the flavors to develop.
- Assembling The Breakfast Parfait
- First, using a small spoon, carefully spoon the acai mixture to the bottom of a glass jar or cup.
- Followed by the moringa matcha chia pudding and chocolate tofu mousse layer.
- Lastly, top with your choice of toppings. Here I used goji berries and salted maple muesli from Farmer Jo 😘