A few weeks ago I received some healthy dressings and sauces from Mekhala Living, including some sesame ginger sauce, my favorite coriander ginger sauce and some green curry paste. I love using the coriander ginger sauce for kale salad and the super fragrant sesame ginger sauce for zoodles or pasta salad 🙂 And for the green curry paste, I made this Tomato Green Curry Mushroom Stew for dinner the other day using some sourdough purple sweet potato tortilla as the “bowl”.
2 tortilla wraps (you can use any kind you have in hand, here I used the sourdough tortilla wraps from Sourdough Diary )
1 bowl cherry tomatoes
1/2 bowl tofu sheets (chopped)
1 bowl mushrooms (chopped)
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp coconut sugar
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp coconut amino (or liquid amino)
1 Tbsp pizza seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp Mekhala Living green curry paste
- Heat a non-stick pan under medium heat. Add the halved cherry tomatoes into the pan and then add 1 cup of water.
- Allow the tomatoes to simmer for 5-10 minutes in the pan until the tomatoes are soften and water has reduced. The mixture should resemble that of tomato paste.
- Add dried basil, coconut sugar, coconut amino, pizza seasoning, garlic powder, curry paste and tomato paste to the pan, stir to combine all ingredients.
- If the mixture is too thick, add 1/2 cup of water. Then, add in the chopped mushrooms. Sautéed for around 5 minutes or until the water has reduced.
- Lastly, add the chopped tofu sheets and slightly stir so that each tofu sheets are immersed in the tomato mixture.
- Turn off the heat and divide it into the tortilla bowls.
- Top with your choice of veggies and toppings. Here I used kale salad and sauerkraut.