Ever since I made this recipe, I made them nearly every week to make sure that I always have a jar of these delicious and decadent chocolate chip maca cookies in my pantry. Also, sometimes you just need some dessert after dinner, but you are too lazy to make something fancy 😉Then, this recipe is for you! These cookies are so healthy that you can even have them for breakfast! And in this recipe, I used my favorite chocolate Raiz The Bar and maca powder from my favorite superfood brand Organic Burst.
Recipe adapted from Panacea’s Pantry 😚
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup coconut nectar
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 mashed banana
60ml unsweetened almond mylk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp Organic Burst Maca
3 Tbsp drinking chocolate
1/4 tsp salt
60g dairy-free dark chocolate, roughly chopped into chunks (I used Endangered Species)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C
- Combine your wet ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix until everything combined together
- Mix your dry ingredients in a separate bowl (except the chocolate).
- Slowly stir your dry ingredients into your wet mixture, making sure that your two mixtures combine completely, then add in your chocolate chunks.
- On a grease proof piece of paper spoon out 15 cookies, or as many to make your desired sized cookie. Cook for roughly 17 minutes.