Although most of the time I prefer eating raw food, but sometimes I like to make baked portobello pizza because I really like its tenderness. This recipe is one of my favorite ways in cooking portobello and to use the leftover veggies 😃
4 portobello mushroom
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp cumin powder (optional)
8 Tbsp carrot dressing
8 Tbsp of chopped mixed veggies
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Clean the surface of the portobello mushrooms with kitchen paper to remove any dirt
- Mix dried basil, oregano and cumin with the olive oil and mix well
- Place the cleaned mushrooms on a baking sheet and brush the surface of the mushroom with olive oil
- Bake the mushrooms for 5 minutes with the gill side up. Remove from the oven and add the toppings.
- For each mushroom, place 2 tablespoons of the carrot dressing on the mushroom gill.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixed veggies of your own choice and lastly place a certain amount of crumbled vegan cheese on top
- Put the mushrooms back to the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes until they become tender
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with some nutritional yeasts for garnish 💛