Ok. Let’s face it. Valentine’s Day is coming soon and if you still do not have any plans on Saturday or too busy to prepare a little surprise for your valentine, you will be in deep trouble. So, here I share an easy raw crepe recipe to all of you. Not only is it easy to make and delicious, it is also very healthy, looks completely amazing and will definitely surprise your lover on such a special occasion (especially if you never cook for him/ her before). All you need to do for this recipe is to assemble the ingredients in a nice and decent way and you don’t have to worry about that too much, as you can just follow my instructions and copy the look of the crepe in my photos. Perhaps the most difficult part is to prepare the chia pudding the night beforehand 😛 Even if you already have plans on that day, you would like to add this to your menu for sure.
1 Raw coconut wrap (I used the one from Sunfood Australia)
1 nectarine (sliced)
1/2 cup blueberries (or other berries, you can also use mixed berries)
1.5 Tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp Organic Burst Acai powder
1/2 cup raw almond yogurt (use 1/3 cup of using among mylk as we want a thicker texture)
1/2 tsp maple syrup
Raw cacao nibs
Raw Nutella or any nut butter
Raw chocolate truffle (recipe here)
To make the chia pudding
- The night before, add all of the ingredients to a large glass jar with a lid
- Stir until all ingredients roughly combine together
- Close the lid and shake the glass jar rigorouslyStir after 5 minutes to make a smooth pudding. You can also skip this step if you are in a hurry.
- Place the glass jar in the fridge for at least 4 hours (I usually place it overnight)
- OThe next day, place the raw coconut wrap on a plate diagonally.
- Spread the soaked acai chia pudding on the diagonal.
- Line the sliced nectarine and blueberries on top of the chi pudding.
- Lift the corner of the other diagonal of the wrap and wrap the fillings.
- Stabilize it by placing half of a raw chocolate truffle (recipe on my blog) on top of the overlapping area. You can also use a strawberry to keep it in place.
- Melt the nut butter or vegan nutella until melt. Then, drizzle it on top of the wrap with a sprinkle of raw cacao nibs and goji berries.
- Enjoy your wrap alone or with your beloved ones! 💜