This chia pudding is best for breakfast as it is so simple to prepare yet so delicious ❤️ I also added chaga for some extra nutrition! Chaga contains loads of antioxidants that not only supports your daily wellness, but also your energy levels, as well as immune system.
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 sachet Four Sigmatic Chaga
4 tbsps chia seeds
2 tbsps raw cacao powder
1 tbsp agave
goji berries and carob kibbles (or cacao nibs) for garnishing
- Add all of the ingredients to a large glass jar with a lid
- Stir until all ingredients roughly combine together
- Close the lid and shake the glass jar rigorously
- Stir after 5 minutes to make a smooth pudding. You can also skip this step if you are in a hurry.
- Place the glass jar in the fridge for at least 4 hours (I usually place it overnight so I can have this delicious, quick and simple chia pudding for breakfast)
- Serve the pudding chilled with toppings such as goji berries and cacao nibs. You can also top it with some raw granola.
- Enjoy! J
Show Comments Close Comments