Yay! Finally the sun is out after several rainy and gloomy weekends, so I decided to go for a long run. And before the training, I need something quick and delicious, which can also fuel me up with sufficient protein and carbs. Therefore, I made these Chocolate Coffee brownie pancakes with hemp protein, teff flour and cacao powder.
- In a large bowl, place all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix chia eggs (or mashed bananas) and almond milk, mix well and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix everything well using a whisker.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add a little bit of coconut oil to the pan.
- Add about 1 heaped Tbsp of batter to the pan, place a slice of dehydrated orange on top of the pancake. Cook for a about the 1 minute on one side, flip, and cook for one more minute on the other side.
- Top with avocado chocolate mousse and raw cacao nibs. Enjoy! 😋