Last month, I received an invitation from the Green Cola Hong Kong to make 200 pieces of dessert for their guests on their launch party. I was so excited and happy about this opportunity as this is a very good chance to share my vegan creations with others. So, I decided to make some raw vegan chocolate brownie bites with green cola cashew cream to be served on that day. I’m so glad that the guests enjoyed my desserts and so it would be great for me to share the recipe here 😄
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and process until a large chocolate dough is formed.
- Separate the mixture into two equal parts, press each half firmly onto the baking tray and put it in the freezer for at least 1 hour, or until hardened
- While the brownies are freezing into freezer, place the ingredients of the cashew cream into a high-speed blender and process until smooth
- When the brownies are hardened, spread the cashew cream over one layer of brownie. Then, cover the top with another brownie layer.
- Freeze overnight until everything is set. The other day you can take it out and cut them into slices or bite size.
- Enjoy! This is a perfect party food or sweets to go.