This roasted brussel sprouts with paprika recipe is my favorite kind of appetizer I always like to make to share with my family and friends and it never fails to amaze them. And the fact is that you only need less than 20 minutes to make these including the preparation time ✌🏻
10 brussel sprouts
1 tsp oil of your own choice (here I used grapeseed oil, you can also use coconut oil)
1/2 tsp paprika
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash and drain the brussel sprouts
- Preheat oven to 200 °C
- Cut the brussel sprouts into quarter wedges
- Place the brussel sprouts wedges into a clean plastic bag. Add the oil of your choice onto the brussel sprouts.
- Zeal the bag and shake vigorously
- Add the seasonings and shake the bag again until every wedge are coated with a thin layer of red powder
- Place the seasoned wedges on to a lined baking tray with cut side down. Bake for around 14 minutes, until the surface of the wedges become slightly brown.