Another chia pudding incorporating superfood into it. This time I used Organic Burst’s wheatgrass powder (don’t worry, you won’t taste it) and baobab powder that makes your skin glow ☺️ I really love having chia pudding for breakfast as they are filled with nutrition (think omega-3, plant-based protein and healthy fats) 😘
- Add all of the ingredients to a large glass jar with a lid
- Stir until all ingredients roughly combine together
- Close the lid and shake the glass jar rigorously
- Stir after 5 minutes to make a smooth pudding. You can also skip this step if you are in a hurry.
- Place the glass jar in the fridge for at least 4 hours (I usually place it overnight so I can have this delicious, quick and simple chia pudding for breakfast)
- Serve the pudding chilled with goji berries, inca berries and raw cacao nibs.
- Enjoy! J